Dental Information and Links
Here are come useful information from our office and other sources.
From Our Kitchener Dental Office
- How To Get Rid Of Your Teeth
- The Basic of Dental Implants
- Dry Mouth
- Different Filling Materials
- Acid Erosion – is it eating away your teeth?
- Dangers of Tongue Piercing
- Tooth Eruption Times
- What the heck is MicroDentistry?
- Dental Appliance for jaw joint and headache pain
- Nervous about X-Rays?
- Diet Tips for the Cavity Prone
- Care of Partial Dentures
- Care of Complete Dentures
- When a Filling Isn’t Enough
- Tooth Whitening
- Wisdom Teeth
- Replacing A Missing Tooth
Great Outside Resources
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease
- Toronto Breath Clinic
- Quackwatch – health care watchdog
- Sleep Quiz Sleep apnea and snoring are common, serious health risks, sometimes treatable with dental appliances. Take the test and see.
Dental Organizations and Companies
- American Academy of Pedatric Dentistry
- Ontario Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
Some suggested by our Kitchener Dental clients
- Science-based Medicine Blog
- ACLS Tobacco resources
- National Cancer Institute Quit Smoking page
- AARC Tobacco Resources
- OSUMC Addiction page.
If you have more questions, please talk to us, located in Doon South, Kitchener, Ontario.